We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
We make it easy to build & integrate government & business solutions with Blockchain technology.
SettleMint helps organizations leverage the benefits of Blockchain: whether those enterprises are looking to improve efficiency, to extend their current products or to completely reinvent an existing business model by offering them our distributed middleware Mint.
We bridge the gap between companies & governments that are looking for business solutions with Blockchain & the added value of this technology. At the core we have ‘Mint’, a licensed, enterprise-grade, middleware solution for leading Blockchain technologies making building Blockchain applications (or integrating Blockchain technologies into existing applications) easy for developers.
Based on our development of 20+ fully functioning Blockchain applications & after having examined more than 500 other known use cases, we estimate that Mint covers approximately 85% of the kinds of interactions with Blockchain technologies that are required to power Blockchain based applications.
Top qualities that we appreciate the most:
Trust and credibility. Trust is our most important company value. We are open, genuine and honest. We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests and backgrounds to make our company succeed. We encourage healthy debates and differences of opinion.
Proactivity. In the SettleMint team, we share the same passionate mindset: we are continuously looking around at opportunities to make this world a better place with Blockchain technology, moving forward, innovating and then improving some more.
Collaboration. Our super power is our team. We use our common drive and dedication to inspire, energize and engage others.
Entrepreneurial mindset. We are courageous and entrepreneurial: therefore we take risks, we reach beyond boundaries and we experiment. A lot!
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Skills and qualifications
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Full time employee
- Competitive salary + benefits
- On site in Leuven, BE